Tower-based, optical system for automated early detection of forest fires by means of smoke cloud recognition by day and night across a surface area of 700km2
- Local on-site processing of recorded images
- Transmission of direction, range and images to the central control station, only takes place in the event of an alert
- No tiresome surveillance activities for staff but responsible analysis and decision-making.
- If the source of a fire is identified, the operator triggers a fire alert to respective fire department additionally receives specific geographical data about the source of the fire
- to provide permanent monitoring of larger forested areas and to inspect these for signs of smoke development.
- excellently suited for the protection of ecological systems and cultural landscapes and for making a substantial contribution to environmental protection and the prevention of natural disasters.
Portable Thin Film Solar Power Solutions
Solar Stik & Power Film remote off grid solar power and on the go.
- Extremely Durable & Rugged
- Weather Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Shade Tolerant
- Low Light Solar Capabilities
- Ultra Light Weight
- Compact for Easy Storage
- Environmental Friendly: Cadmium Free!
- Complete power management system for portable solar and hybrid power solution
- Charge Up Electronic Devices (e.g. mobile phones, laptop, camera, satellite phones, GPS navigators, radio, batteries, car batteries etc. )
- Ideal for Remote and Outdoor Activities : Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Cycling, Backpacking
- Great as emergency power, power on the go and power for field work
Satellite Imaging & UAV Mapping
We also has access to a variety of real time and archived remote sensing imagery with characterization of different satellite imaging system in spatial, temporal and spectral resolution. Among the satellites data provided by Imaging covered the High Resolution Satellite Image (<5m), Medium Resolution Satellite Image (<30m) and Low Resolution Satellite Image as well as RADAR Satellite Image Imaging uses cutting-edge technology to provide satellite imaging services to a wide variety of industries and offer imagery data with different processing levels to fit the clients needs.
UAV Image Acquisition Services
The flight planning activities will account for pre-flight preparation, identifying and site preparation for take-off and landing of UAV. Once ready, the mission planner will setup in the autopilot software the flight plan by placing GPS waypoints either on a map or by manually entering the coordinates. Each waypoint is determined by its position, radius, altitude relative to the take-off location and circling direction.Imaging provides two types of services regarding the UAV mapping. There are Image Acquisition Services and Post Flight Processing Services respectively. The Image Acquisition Services is mainly involved several activities once received the customer request for UAV data acquisition. Upon customer submission of Area of Interest (AOI), the mission planner will prepare a flight planning.
For more details, please check out our microsite at www.sisb.my