Vessel Traffic Management And Information System (VTMIS)
We offer sophisticated and complete solution for maritime vessel traffic management that able to provide clear and concise real-time portrayal of vessel movements as well provide the necessary support systems for vessel traffic management exercise.
With almost two decades of experience and expertise in space technology development and advanced engineering system integration, ATSB® is now offering services on Vessel Traffic Management and Information System (VTMIS) for maritime port operators.
ATSB® VTMIS consist of the following sub-systems:
- X-band Radar System
- Class-A Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Remote Meteorology Oceanography (MetOcean) System
- Marine VHF Communication System
- Network Based CCTV System
- Ground Enhancer System
VTMIS X-band Radar System Features
- Solid-state radar with pulse compression technology.
- Utilised low powered solid-state electronics and frequency-swept transmission burst to deliver pulse radar-like range and resolution without the associated warm-up time, power consumption or electromagnetic emissions.
- True 72nm range with 6-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
Remote Meteorology Oceanography (Metocean) System Features
- Accurate and reliable current speed and direction provided by Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP)
- Durable marine grade Wind Monitor provides horizontal wind speed and direction
- Solar-powered and battery-supported system
- Continuous data logging and remote data transmission to control center